Is your writer crying and you don’t know why?
Never fear! Another writer is here.
Your writer is crying because:
- They got an agent
- They didn’t get an agent
- They got a rejection
- They didn’t get a rejection
- They have to write
- They don’t have anything to write
- No coffee, no cake, no snacks, it’s not raining enough, it’s raining too much, the sky is not the perfect cerulean blue they need to write good words…
- They have revisions
- They don’t have revisions
- They have deadlines coming up
- They don’t have deadlines coming up
- They are a human person but they wish to be a: wizard, mage, sorcerer, unicorn, superhero…
Sometimes writers cry. They are mostly human, after all.